Pictures are worth 1000 words or if your blog is set up for great monetization…a $1000 per year, month or day!!! Learn how to make the best pictures for your blog post ideas, blogging titles and blog content.
Create Awesome Pictures for Your Blog Post Ideas Blogging Titles and Blog Content
The first thing people see on your blog is the picture. Here are a few things you want your picture to look like:
- What ever you topic is, find a great picture that represents that topic.
- For example if your blog post is talking about real estate investing, find a picture the represents that. Google is full of them.
- Next make sure you have text on your picture. Text focuses the readers eyes. Make sure the text is on top of a color that matches a color of the picture.
- Make sure the text is centered on the picture. The reason is because when you share the picture on Facebook, it only recognized pictures in a rectangular format. Have your text in the center of the picture will ensure your text is seen when shared on Facebook.
- Next when you add your picture to your blog, make sure the picture it adjusted to the left. Readers read from the left to the right. In this case you want you picture to be the first thing they see after your blogging titles. The picture catches their eye. They continue to read.
Canva.com allows you to make some great pictures for you blog post ideas, blog content and blogging titles.
Find out how your blog reacts to certain photos. My blog reacts great to square pictures are you can see in the examples above.
Watch the video below as I go step by step on how I create pictures for my blog using Canva.com
Marlon Hurd – The Valuenaire
Consider Coaching – Schedule Your FREE 30 Minute Coaching Session
P.S. Your Blog Not Getting The Traffic, Leads and Sales You Need? Engagement Low? This Is The Course You Need To Get More Traffic, More Leads and More Income Out of Your Blog – Click Here
If you liked Create Awesome Pictures for Your Blog Post Ideas, Blogging Titles and Blog Content please share with others.