Hey there fellow blogger. As we all know when it comes to blogging there is one area that we must master to make sure we stay in business and that is…
Blogging Titles, Blog Content and Blog Post Ideas.
I'm sure when you started blogging, you said to yourself “Yeah! Imma write about this! Imma write about that! It's on!!!” Then about a month later…Writer's block!!! Oh no!!! Those blogging titles, content and ideas just seem to evade you. I can understand! I felt the same way finding great blog title examples or blog content ideas. I was lost in the wind with blog content examples.
Well today you're in luck! I'm going to give you 14 simple tips for finding great blog content, blogging titles and blog ideas so that you will never run out of content or ideas to write about.
These are great ideas for Network Marketing Advertising as well
My blogging Mentor Ray Higdon stated that there are TWO main obstacles to blogging and creating blog content and blog post ideas, “People are thinking ‘Why me?' and ‘What do I talk about?'”
- Make sure you are are attending events in your niche or for your company. Lots of blog content and blog post ideas there.
- Attend FREE and PAID webinars in your niche. Those are loaded with content and ideas.
- Do a search for podcasts in your niche. Download them for reference.
- There are millions of articles out there on millions of topics to finding creative blogging titles and great blog content generators.
- Library/Bookstore/What's hot Book Reviews
- I don't have to tell you how many content creation ideas you can get here. You may want to consider doing a book review yourself.
- Past Notes
- This one is HUGE. If you have past notes, especially those OLD notes. There lots of ideas, content and UN-CASHED CHECKS in your past notes.
- Google Search
- This is self explanatory but I'm sure it's passed over someone's head. Do a search on your niche. Find great topics, content and ideas.
A Foolproof Method for Writing Catchy Titles and Headlines
- Grocery Store line/Magazine Shelves
- Probably never thought of this one. Lots of blog content ideas and topics there and especially blogging titles. (Make sure you watch the video below).
- Amazon Best Seller list
- This one really went over my head. Go to Amazon.com->Books->Do a search for books in your niche. Great ideas and topics there (Watch the video Below)
- What's Hot @ Barnes & Noble
- There is a what's hot list at Barnes & Noble. Check it out! Find topics, blog ideas and blogging titles.
***You can even create some great network marketing closing questions from these ideas***
- Oooooooo…This one is HUGE as well. Do a Google search on Forums in your niche. Lots of questions, answers and great content (Watch the Video below)
- Check out Gurus blogs & sales pages. Look at what questions they are asking and answering. The blogging titles and blog post ideas are spilling off their pages.
- Clickbank Sales pages
- There are 1000's of people selling products on Clickbank. Go to Clickbank.com and set up a FREE affiliate account then do a search for your niche.
- Videos, ebooks, status updates, other people’s blogs and blog content writers
- Just few more areas you can search for blog content ideas and blogging titles. Become an AUTHORITY in your niche.
Watch the video to an even more in-depth look at how to dominate your niche and never run out of ideas and content to write about.
Go Here To Get Access To My “SECRET SAUCE” On Turning Your Blog Into A Cash Cow. You Will Have Access To The Knowledge of Someone That Earns $3,000-$5,000 Per Day From His Blog. Your Blog Will Never Be The Same!
If this was value to you, let us know below. Leave a comment. Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & LinkedIn