Cold Marketing Prospecting Success: Being in network marketing, most times, means that you are in a constant search for your next business partner. We've all heard the saying that, “new blood is the life blood of your business.
Get blown away by these 3 simple methods to local cold marketing prospecting success!
3 Simple Methods To Local Cold Market Recruiting & Cold Market Prospecting Success
#1 The Local Bookstore
Everyday there are 1000's of people at your local book store looking for a book that will help them. The topics are endless on what people are searching for. Most people when they are book searching will go straight to the table of contents of that book to see if the titles of the chapter capture them.
Here is where you come in!!!
- Step 1: Determine what niche you want to market (real estate, network marketing, finances)
- Step 2: Get/order a rubber stamp made (Vistaprint.com) with catchy headline and website
- Something like:
- Real Estate: “Are you tired of your R/E agent not following up you? Not hitting the “HOME” run for you? Visit us at www.getyouthathouse.com
- Network Marketing: “Not getting the leads and signs up want for your business? Upline a bum? Visit www.myuplineisabum.com for FREE value
- Finances: “Debt got you down in the dumps? No end in sight? Visit www.downwithdebt.com for FREE debt information.
- DO NOT put your number or email on the rubber stamp.
- If a worker at the book store finds the post it, they will call you and complain. It's not illegal to do. It's just frowned upon.
- Something like:
- Step 3: Buy some bright colored posted notes. Stamp several of your posted notes with your rubber stamp.
- Step 4: Head to your local bookstore (for me it would be Barnes & Noble).
- Step 5: Find the section of books in your niche. Open up a few books, let's say 20. Post your posted note in the table of contents.
- Step 6: Make sure your website has capture page with a video or text that welcomes them from your “book store posting”. GET THAT LEAD!!!!
- Step 7: Make sure your website (after the capture page) is loaded with VALUE…not salesy stuff. You want that leads to “fall in love” with YOU!
- Step 8: Follow up with your leads and sign the up for your services or recruit them into your business.
Do this method at several book stores. This will be an endless source of leads and prospects for you in your cold market recruiting and cold marketing prospecting success.
# 2 The Local S.E.O.
Hey there bloggers and YouTube video makers! We know our business is going to do some great things when we can get our content ranked on page 1!!! Oh man that glory of that day we hit page 1!
Did you know there are people in your local area that are looking for opportunities to make extra money or a great local real estate agent or the perfect financial manager? Yes! Everyday people are searching in their local area for someone they can MEET with, CONNECT with and most importantly…TRUST!
When you are looking for keywords, especially for your main product or service, put your city at the end of the keyword
- For example: If you are in real estate and you are creating a blog post or YouTube video on some real estate value. You may want to use a keyword like:
- How To Get Over House Buying Anxiety Denver
- There may be someone search how to get over buying anxiety in Denver, CO and because your keyword included Denver. You pop up in their search.
- Every time you create a post, especially if you are looking to get more local business, put the name of your city at the end of your keyword.
I wouldn't do this for every post or piece of content, but I would do it for those products or services you want to get into your local market. The more people you reach and connect with your local market, the more repeat business and referrals you can begin to receive.
I hope you got value from this cold marketing prospecting success tip.
#3 The Local Drop Card or Post Card
Hey! The good ole drop card. This is an oldie but a goodie. Believe it or not, people still pick up drop cards or post cards. Especially when the post card has a eye catching design and an intriguing title. At companies like Vistaprint.com, you can get a couple hundred drop cards made very inexpensively.
So where do you leave these drop cards? I know what you are thinking…EVERYWHERE, right. Well not necessarily. I'm doing to give you a few suggestions.
- Product or service drop cards
- If you are marketing your product or service, yes, you can put your drop card anywhere. Most times, anyone can use your product or service.
- If you are in health and wellness, mostly everyone need better health or more energy
- If you are in real estate, you never know how is looking for buy or sell their home.
- If you are in travel, I mean, who doesn't want to travel more and possibly save a little money.
- Opportunity drop cards
- This is more for network marketers or any industry where recruiting is involved.
- You will want to use these drop cards almost like a business card. Something you had to a prospect after a cold market prospecting conversation.
- I would put these at my local:
- Daycare. Parents are ALWAYS looking for a way to bring in a little more cash
- Tax office. During tax season you may find a few people looking to “invest” their money into something rather than spend it.
- Bookstore. If they are small enough and don't have your number or email address on them, I would stick them in a few book at the bookstore.
- Uber or Lyft. If you drive or Uber or Lyft, drop cards are great to give to passengers if you happen to talk about what you do. Or you can create a little drop card pocket and put it on the back of your car seat facing the passenger. If they like what they read on drop card, have a sign encouraging them to take one.
The best size of post card to make is 9″ x 12″! I know what you're thinking, why so damn big? Well what's the goal of marketing? Get people's attention! You get their attention, they pick up the drop card and either call the number or go to the website. How about that for cold market prospecting success?
Here is more information on getting more sales and sign up leading to more cold market prospecting success. Take advantage of our $7.00 introductory offer.
If you got value from this cold marketing prospecting success and cold market recruiting information, please share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+
Marlon Hurd – The Valuenaire
Consider Coaching? Schedule Your FREE 30 Minute Coaching Session
PS: If You Haven't Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is The Course You Should Get – Click Here
If you liked 3 Simple Methods To Local Cold Market Recruiting & Cold Market Prospecting Success feel free to share.