Hey I Know You…Welcome Back! If You're Struggling Having Cold Market Prospecting Success & Getting Leads… CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY FREE EBOOK. Thanks For Visiting & Please Come Back Again! – Marlon Hurd
One of the most challenging things to do after a great network marketing presentation is to close the sales. Network marketing closing questions almost seem to come at a premium.
Be absolutely blown away by these…
30 Resistance Free Network Marketing Closing Questions
The information below come from my mentor, Master Blogger, Ray Higdon
Why Questions Boost Your Network Marketing Closing and Recruiting
One of the reasons people struggle with Network Marketing Recruiting in their MLM company is they think it is about selling someone a kit or package when the essence of network marketing closing and recruiting is about finding positive minded people that want more in their life. Would you like to learn how to recruit in network marketing? How do you find out if people want more? You ask them the right questions. The right network marketing closing questions.
How to use these MLM Scripts
You may want to print this blog post out and if you have a MLM marketing team, share this blog with them. Having these questions close to your computer when you are talking to prospects on the phone is a good idea as if you ever get tongue tied or are at a loss of words, one of these well placed questions will get you out of there and get the prospect talking. You will also want to be ready with answers to possible questions they may ask you. Remember, some prospects may need a bit more information regarding MLM companies then others, and may have had bad experiences in the past.
Here you go! 30 Network Marketing Closing Questions!
- Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
- Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
- What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
- Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
- Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
- If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
- I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?
- How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
- Ever wish you could travel more?
10. Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family?
11. If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
12. Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed of over in bed?
13. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect job be?
14. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect life be like?
15. When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
16. Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
17. Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
18. I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
19. Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
20. Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
21. Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
22. If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun? (Great for network marketing closing scripts)
23. If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
24. What is it you would like to see in a home business?
25. What do you like about what you are currently doing? (A Eric Worre closing script)
26. What would you like to change about your current situation?
27. What challenges have you faced in the past?
28. What are your goals for this year? Why?
29. What made you join a home business in the past?
30. What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Learning these script can help you build your business and begin to help you build the financial stability and financial security you are looking for. This HERE is something would be great for you to have to bring more “NET” into your network marketing recruiting
Eric Worre, a Master in network marketing closing questions, does his: Eric Worre 4 Questions Close
Join the Conversation
Which of these Network Marketing Closing questions have you used for your MLM company? Which one was your favorite? Will your MLM marketing team benefit from this article as well?
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Marlon Hurd – The Valuenaire
Consider Coaching? Schedule your FREE 30 minute coaching call
PS: If You Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get – Click Here
If you enjoyed this blog on 30 Network Marketing Closing Questions, retweet and comment please